Official Contest Rules ROMANTIC NATCHEZ WEEKEND
1. No purchase necessary. To participate, complete an online survey at www.ReadLegends.com. If submitting by mail-in survey, include name and address, email address and cities of further reading interest, and mail to Blue South Publishing Corporation, P.O. Box 3663, Meridian, MS 39303.
2. The contest will be conducted from June 1, 2016 to August 15, 2016. Deadline for entries is August 15, 2016, with the drawing to be held on August 15, 2016, at the Temple Theater for the Performing Arts, Meridian, MS.
3. Qualification for the ROMANTIC NATCHEZ WEEKEND drawing will be held as follows: All completed online and mail-in surveys will be collected at the Temple Theater for the Performing Arts, where a random entry will be drawn
4. One qualifier will receive a weekend for two to The Elms Bed & Breakfast, a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries on arrival, full Southern breakfast for two each morning, a historic carriage tour through downtown Natchez and two tickets each to Natchez’ most famed homes, Longwood and Stanton Hall. You must be 21 years of age or older to win. No purchase necessary. One qualifier per household. You need not be present to win. Void where prohibited.
6. The contest is open to everyone with the exception of employees and relatives of employees of Blue South Publishing Corporation, the Jimmie Rodgers Foundation and Marriott.
7. All taxes relative to the prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers. No cash equivalents. If trip cannot be used by date specified, then trip will be forfeited. The winner has 24 hours to confirm winning notification. If the winner fails to return notification, the prize will be eligible for another drawing.
8. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither Blue South Publishing Corporation, its agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
9. Approximate value of the prize is $500.